August 26, 2011 Posted by danb
Motivational and Inspirational tips for when you think you can't go on.
Ever wake up in the morning and feel as if there's no force on earth that can drag you to the gym for training? Don't worry. It's common and has happened to all of us.
Here are a few motivational tips to help you get yourself pumped up.
1. Move around for 5 minutes. Don't do much. Maybe a little shadow boxing or easy pushups. Once the blood starts flowing you may find your energy level has been restored.
2. Find a partner. It's a lot harder to slack off when you have someone there to push you to get your butt off the couch and into the gym.
3. Plan ahead. Don't just wing it when you get to the gym. Draw up a game plan the night before outlining what you're going to accomplish. This will help you get motivated before you even go to bed.
4. Create a mantra. Take it from a cheesy poster, create one of your own or take a line from a movie. It doesn't matter how you create one. All that matters is, you have a statement you can keep telling yourself so you stay motivated.
5. Build on your success. One of the best motivational tips we can give you. When you force yourself to train even when you don't think you can, you'll inevitably feel better about yourself later on. Harness that feeling and use it the next time you don't feel like you can go on.
Have any motivational tips or even some inspirational quotes? Feel free to leave a comment and share 'em with the world!